Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Aquatic Amniote Reboot - coming soon!

Hi everyone,
Gosh, it has been way too long. I've learned quite a lot about blogging, especially what NOT to do. That primarily is: always have posts ready in advance, schedule, and keep at it.

So, let this be news that I am steadily writing new posts and expect to be putting some of them up soon. I will try to keep it updated weekly. I'm no Darren Naish or Brian Switek, so please be patient. I will try to keep it full of fresh material and bring up some new perspectives and ideas that haven't yet been tested, especially those that I am not able to test myself. That way, hopefully some of you out there will be able to test them and start getting these ideas moving along. Though grant funding would be a happier priority if it were more successful, my primary goal is research that interests me. Much too much interests me, and many ideas would require methods I have not learned - YET. So, if something comes up here, I hope you go with it. I'd rather learn about these things from someone else than wait my whole life to get around to them. There's just too much to do!

Have fun, I'll be back with a new post soon.

Brian

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the return of The Aquatic Amniote!

    ReplyDelete